Friday, March 21, 2014

Body Beast- The Program

What is Body Beast?
It's a 90 day program with two schedules that you can choose from. Each schedule has three phases. Build, Bulk, and Beast. Adding up to 12 weeks. 

  • Lean Beast 
For those that want to get big but lose some fat.
Build phase is 3 weeks- Focuses on creating a solid foundation.
Bulk phase is 5 weeks- Size begins to show and your body really changes
Beast phase is 4 weeks- Become cut up and chiseled. 

  • Huge Beast
For those who only care about getting big.
Build phase- 3 weeks
Bulk phase- 6 weeks
Beast- 3 weeks.

I chose to do Lean Beast. This program isn't a program limited to "Meat Heads." That's what I thought at first when I heard the name Body Beast and saw the video. But it's great for women too. I'm glad I've given it a chance. I used to lift before babies and I loved it. I was in the best shape of my life. Now I'm getting those muscles back. FIRST OF ALL, I want to clarify something. Men get HUGE because they  have testosterone. Lots of it. Women have testosterone as well but typically it's very little. The only thing muscle is going to do to a woman's body is make it SMALLER and LEANER. Muscle boots metabolism and burns calories faster. Even while at rest. Sooo that means even while SLEEPING. Pretty cool right? This program is also great for new lifters. 

12 different workouts:
Build Chest and Tric
Build Back and Bis
Build Legs
Build Shoulders
Bulk Chest
Bulk Back
Bulk Shoulders 
Bulk Arms
Bulk Legs
Beast Abs
Beast Cardio
Beast Total Body

The trainer's name is Sagi Kalev, world renowned trainer, and former two time Mr. Israel.
All you need are some dumbbells and/or EZ curl bar, a bench or stability ball, chin-up bar or resistance bands with a door attachment and that's it. 

Pros
Program all laid out for you. Scheduled out, just follow the calendar included and push play
Workout from home
Minimal equipment workouts shown
Cheaper than a gym membership
Bodybuilding education
Body Beast's eating plan will show you what to eat to pack on muscle and keep it on.

Cons
Investing in equipment for better results or if you want to do another round.

Book of Beast-
Get all the details on how to train and eat like a Beast. Includes workout descriptions, training tips, and a 3-phase eating plan complete with recipes and supplement instructions.



Here are some results




If you have more questions in regards to Body Beast, or making me your personal coach message me on FB or comment below. I look forward to chatting with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment